Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Got a Tumblr

Hey.  A quick post is in order to update thee on what I'm doing.  I have decided to make another blog via Tumblr, click here to check it out.  I am writing/posting this update here because I want both that site and this one to sort of feed off of and into each other.  I want to use my Tumblr blog (which is titled "Zombie's Baby", get it?) to be sort of the less organized, more stream of conscious and spontaneous outlet, while Zombie Baby Nursery, my blogger blog, will be the less frequently updated, yet more polished and organized of the two.  Zombie's Baby will have shorter posts and be more geared toward posting snippets of stuff that I find interesting (posts might perhaps be as minimal as just photos, video clips, or short phrases that I found online).  The advantage to this shorter format means that I can update more frequently.  So far I'm at a pace of a minimum of one post per day, with it not being unusual for me to post three or four things in a day.  Having the ability to crank stuff out like this is awesome and I love being able to update quickly and with ease.

However for the more in depth, lengthy writing you're going to have to come to this site.  Sure, Nursery will be updated less frequently, but the updates will be filled with more substance and more of my own personal voice. I think that's a reasonable trade off.

So feel free to read one, or both, or none of the above.  I will try not to repeat myself amongst the two platforms, yet I want to make sure that one does not have to read one to fully appreciate the other.  They will be two free standing entities that just happen to enhance each other and to each offer a portal into my thoughts. So I will reiterate that it's all up to you what you want or don't want to read.  Have fun and let me know what your opinions are on this pseudo-expansion, my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment